Arrowhead Lakes is a gated, private community in Pocono Lake, PA. It has two separate entrances that are both gated, the “main gate” with a Member Services Building that also serves as the main registration building for the community; the second gate has a guard shack nearby and takes you into the back half of the community.
Arrowhead Lakes is approximately 13 miles from Jack Frost / Big Boulder Ski Area and 18 miles from Camelback Mountain The closest grocery stores are Ahart’s Market in Blakeslee, PA and Walmart Super Center in Mount Pocono, PA. Just outside of the main gate of Arrowhead Lakes is a little deli called The Pinewood Deli, where you can enjoy some delicious food and pick up the bare essentials – it is invaluable in a pinch!
One of the things that I personally like about Arrowhead Lakes is that the community is so serene. With the exception of big holidays in the summer it is not unusual to take a walk around the lake and see nobody else. When you do see people they wave to you pleasantly. The laid-back disposition of Arrowhead Lakes and its residents is so infectious when you’re there. And the rustic aesthetic keeps things feeling pretty private and secluded. It’s really quite an experience, I highly recommend renting a property in Arrowhead Lakes and trying it for yourself.
The Amenities At Arrowhead Lakes Include :
- 2 Lakes – 260 acres and 90 acres, stocked with fish and swim-friendly
- 4 Beaches – with sand, picnic and bbq areas, playground, restroom and concession facilities, and boat launches
- 3 Heated Swimming Pools – complete with playground area, concession/restroom facilities, and “kiddy” pool
- 7 Tennis Courts – meticulously maintained for your playing pleasure
- 2 Basketball Courts – full-length basketball courts for shooting some hoops in the sunshine
- The Lodge – massive lakefront property with banquet hall and commercial kitchen for events, lounge area with big screen and couches, library with books and movies, fitness room with machines and free weights, billiards room with full-length professional pool tables for ages 18+
- The Member Services Building – 24/7 Phone Operator and Public Safety, downstairs has internet accessible computers with printers, ping-pong tables, lounge area with flat screen and couches, pool room with tables for teenagers and pre-teens that play pool
- A steady stream of events ranging from family-friendly and community-oriented events such as movie night, game night, night swimming, bonfires to more adult events such as poker night and mahjong night
Ready for Life at a Better Pace in Arrowhead Lakes? I can help you get your peace of the Pocono Dream. Click Here To View All Current Homes For Sale in Arrowhead Lakes and start your search now! For more personalized service and to answer any of your questions from buying a property to the area and community in general, you can always call/text me, Matt Cordisco, at 570-620-6127 or by email at MatthewCordisco@gmail.com
I specialize in Pocono Homes For Sale in the following locations:
~ Arrowhead Lakes ~ Locust Lake Village ~ Camelot Forest ~ Briercrest Woods ~ Pocono Lake ~ Thornhurst ~ Blakeslee ~ Kunkletown ~ Effort ~ Albrightsville ~ Greenwood Acres ~ Big Bass Lake ~ Lake Harmony ~ Pocono Pines ~ Split Rock ~ Cresco ~ Stroudsburg ~ Long Pond ~ Lake Naomi
I also specialize in Pocono Homes for Sale for the following Unique Properties:
~ Log Homes ~ Lakefront Homes ~ Creekside Homes ~ Riverfront Homes ~ Large Parcels
Matt Cordisco is a Real Estate Salesperson (RS316221) licensed in the state of Pennsylvania specializing in the Pocono Mountains. You can read more about me here.
Pocono Mountain Lakes Realty – Offices in Blakeslee and Jim Thorpe PA
Toll Free 866 448 8996
PA License – RB 066506
233 Rte 940
Blakeslee PA 18610
570 234 0633
Jim Thorpe Office
1578 St. Rte 903 Suite 5
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
570 267 1565